GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADAresponsible for this website, makes this document available to Internet users, whose purpose is to comply with the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of June 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and other applicable regulations, as well as to provide information on the conditions of use.
In compliance with the duty of information regulated in art. 10 LSSICE, the necessary data of the owner of the website are provided below:
The company that manages the services and the web domain is GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA with VAT number B10713444with registered office for these purposes at Calle Doctor Ferran, number 50 – ENTRESUELO, Elche/Elx, C.P. 03201, Alicante, telephone +34 680 41 48 51contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the Alicante Mercantile Registry, inscription number 1, volume 4479, folio 23, section, page 180121..
Any person, whether natural or legal, who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed through this website assumes the condition of USER, and as such, through such access, undertakes to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable, thus obliging to make proper use of the website. The user will be liable to GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA reserves the right to unilaterally make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services provided through the same, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such modifications, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
The duration of the provision of the portal service is limited to the time when the user is connected to the website or any of the services it provides. Therefore, the user, each time he/she intends to use the portal, should carefully read this Legal Notice, since the same and its respective conditions of use may be altered at any time. Therefore, the validity of the aforementioned conditions will vary according to their exposure and will be maintained as long as they are duly published, until they are replaced by others.
The purpose of these conditions of use and navigation is to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA as service provider, and the users who access, navigate and enjoy the service offered.
Https://www.golfenalicante.com/ provides free access to a large amount of information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”), whose property belongs to GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or its licensors to which the user can have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the portal in accordance with the Law and these conditions, a responsibility that extends to the registration required to access certain services and content provided. Such registration involves the completion of the corresponding form, in which the user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided and undertakes not to provide false, fraudulent or unlawful information or documentation. This may result in the creation of a password that the user must keep confidential and diligently. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or third parties for the information provided.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services [among others: tour operator services, organized trips, golf courses, hotels, leisure, news of interest…]. that www.golfenalicante.com offers, in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these conditions and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
1. Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology, human rights violations or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
2. Intentionally introducing into the network computer viruses or carrying out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the physical and logical systems of GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADAGOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, creator of the website, or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA provides its services.
3. Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and legislation on protection of personal data.
5. Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party, using their registration keys to the various services and / or contents of the website.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA does not guarantee that its web page complies, totally or partially, with the legislations of other countries. Therefore, if the user resides or is domiciled in any place other than Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this website, he/she will do so at his/her own risk and responsibility, and must ensure that such access and/or browsing complies with the local legislation applicable in his/her case.
GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful programs or materials that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials on account of your use of this website or your downloading of any content from or redirected to this website.
All notifications and communications between users and GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail, email or telephone communication. Users should contact GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA by:
- Mailing by post to the following address: Calle Doctor Ferran, number 50 – ENTRESUELO, Elche/Elx, C.P. 03201, Alicante.
- Communication by phone call to the telephone number: +34 680 41 48 51.
- Emailed to the following address: email@example.com .
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that any communication sent electronically complies with legal requirements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the website undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the subject. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of LO 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of the web site constitute a work whose property belongs to GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADAThe user shall not be deemed to have been granted any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, and regardless of whether or not they are subject to intellectual property rights.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
In order to make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, the user must notify GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA of such circumstance, attaching the relevant information.
In any case, GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA does not assume any responsibility with respect to the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by a third party or by the user.
GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear in third party pages, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks. In addition, the inclusion of these external links to third-party websites does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information provided by this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its accuracy, completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature arising from, but not limited to:
– Errors or omissions in the contents . GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA does not guarantee that the contents will be permanently updated, nor that they are free of any type of error.
– Portal unavailability . GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused to the user as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service, since the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
– Presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents that may alter computer systems, electronic documents or user data, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it. It is up to the user, in any case, to be provided with adequate tools to protect against harmful computer programs.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relations established between GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, owner of the web page, and the user will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and the resolution of any possible controversy that may arise will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of ELCHE (Alicante).