Our web site https://www.golfenalicante.com/ uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information about the use made by the user of the website in order to analyze your browsing habits to facilitate the same and to distinguish it from other users.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this Cookies Policy aims to inform the user about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
On the one hand, this website uses its own technical cookies for which it is not necessary to obtain the user’s consent, as they are excluded from the scope of application of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
– Technical CookiesThese are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising Cookiesare those which, when well treated by GOLF EN ALICANTE LEISURE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
We do not recommend that you restrict or block cookies, as this may affect the performance and quality of our services and websites and, therefore, your experience may be less satisfactory. However, at any time, users may exercise their right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website, blocking or disabling them by modifying the configuration of the browser options installed on their computer, which will allow them to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is from here that the user must exercise his right to delete or disable them. Therefore, https://www.golfenalicante.com/ cannot guarantee the correct handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned above.
– Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Microsoft Edge : https:%C3%
– Safari for Mac : https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Safari for iOS : https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
It is possible that this Cookies Policy may be modified in the future, therefore it is advisable that each time the user accesses this website, consult this policy again in order to be properly informed about the updates that have occurred.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about our Cookies Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .